Scott is SO funny. This kid couldn’t pull one over on me if he really wanted to…..but, he hasn’t figured that out yet! So, he makes his way upstairs and shows me his little hand and that it has a good sized black drawing on it, giggling and saying, “Hey look at the funny stamp I got from the lady, Mom!” (He knew he’d be busted for using a black Magic Marker to write on himself)….I glanced at it and at first was a little bugged (knowing said marker is floating around somewhere around the house and that Mason would love to find it), and debated on punishing him, when Mason toddled his way up the stairs too! Mason was excited to show his stamps from this made up “lady” too! This seems all to familiar from a previous set of little brothers……hmmm……..
Scott was a little nervous I would get angry, and was relieved when I started laughing and told him I wanted to take a picture. Then he started to nervously laugh like ( is it OK to laugh, or am I busted)? Not sure he really learned a lesson, but it was so funny to me that he expected me to believe he didn’t draw it……I had to laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment