Saturday, July 28, 2012

Block BBQ

068When Michael and I originally moved into our neighborhood, we used to host a BBQ for 3 blocks of the subdivision.  We would go door to door to meet people and invite them to it and it was always a hit! 

074

Well, after a few years and a few more babies, we let it go and last year it was revived when my neighbor and I decided to coordinate one!  We don’t have a fence between us, so it works out well for us to do it together and last year we had a great turn out.

084

This year, we did it in July and I think because it was so busy, we didn’t get as large of a turnout as we usually do.  That being said, it was still WAY fun and we loved having some friends over for dinner!

 

069

We had some water balloons for the kids to slingshot down the street, volleyball set up for a game or two, and then of course…..an outdoor movie.  We showed “Alvin & The Chipmunks Chipwrecked.”  I think it was a hit.  Have I mentioned how much I love where I live? Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment