Thursday, August 2, 2012

7 Peaks

011

It was time for our annual trek to 7 Peaks water park.  I have to admit it was a bit of a bummer this time around with Scott not wanting to ride any of the fun rides001.  But, despite that, I think he enjoyed himself.  The big boys were actually big enough to roam the park with tubes and go on a few rides by themselves, and just check in.  That’s the hard part about having older kids & younger kids simultaneously; you want to go play with the older ones, but the younger crowd needs you!  I was, however, grateful Michael had an afternoon off to spend with me.  Ever since I met him – we don’t have to be doing anything exciting really.  I just like being with him.  So this day, we spent much of it floating the Lazy River (not so lazy when it’s filled with hundreds of people in tubes, pushing) and sitting on the sidelines of the kiddie pool.  And that’s OK by me.  Can’t think of anyone I’d rather spend it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment