Monday, June 11, 2012

Running With The Torch

001

….A real Olympic torch!  The boys are registered at our local Literacy Center for summer classes to help them keep their minds active.   Since the Olympics are coming up, they decided to do a kick off with the kids with that theme.  I’m not sure how they came to get one, but they had an authentic Olympic torch and had all the kids from all the programs at their time slot, dot t012he block around the center.  Each kid had a chance to run with the torch and pass it off to the next kid.  They had them all color their favorite flag too.  Scott was so cute.  When I asked him what flag he made, he said, “One for you Mom.”  It was very cute.  Full of brown scribbles of love and a scrawled “Scott B.”….which I might add, he’s very proud of!  014

No comments:

Post a Comment