Saturday, June 2, 2012

Never Too Young…..

105

to learn how to work!  This little baby is so funny!  I had the garbage sitting out and told him I was going to give it to Jared to take out to the big cans on the side of the house.  So he grabbed the garbage and dragged it through the kitchen to the front door and handed it off to him!  Of course it was accompanied with a 5 minute sermon in baby gibberish.  Every day he looks at me and speaks nonsense ( at least to me), but he knows exactly wha107t he’s saying!  And what makes it SO funny is his expression while he’s saying whatever he’s getting off his mind, like he’s so serious and expects me to understand!  Mason’s chores don’t end there!  If I ever leave the sponge from the kitchen sink, sitting at his level, he takes off with it and I catch him wiping down the chairs!  He’s so much fun! Love our sweet baby Mase!

No comments:

Post a Comment