Friday, June 1, 2012

Picnic In The Park

So the fun in the sun begins and the first day out of school we started off with playing over at Kenna’s park in Cedar Hills.  It’s a beautiful park with rolling hills and a well kept stream the boys love to splash around in.  The only pain though……little Mase!  He’s at that busy stage where you can’t sit for a second and you are constantly chasing and telling him “No.”  Despite his many ventures, it was still fun.  We met up with my sisters Kenna & Kelly and their kids.  The cousins all had fun playing together and it was so relaxing ( until Mason had a different idea) and beautiful!  I LOVE SUMMER!

Oh, and did I mention my favorite photo I took?  It was this one!  I laughed so hard when Jared came up to get me to come see these two totally sacked out on the couch wrapped up in their “blankies” at 4pm!  They were dropping like flies!  SO funny!

092

No comments:

Post a Comment