This last Saturday I took my family over to a local apple orchard to take some pictures. My intent was to take a family portrait, which was totally unsuccessful! We asked my parents to come with, figuring I could pose pictures and set up the camera on the tripod and all should flow….right? Um….wrong. The kids were everywhere. No one was looking at Mom. She was too busy trying to get the camera just right that the kids would then goof off. It wasn’t her fault; just too much to do at the sam
e time!
Michael ends up gritting teeth and grunting the words, “smile now.” Yah…..defeated the purpose. Look at our happy family….not! It was awesome (smell the sarcasm). I came home with around 600 exposures and maybe 12 prints to work with that I like, which came from it! Oh well! So much for trying to rekindle my talents. Maybe in another 5 years!
I will try to post them as I have time to attack them with Photo Shop. OK I spent time tonight playing around with some of the pictures and this is what else I came up with for now:
I like this one of Jared with Michael. It’s funny how as Jared gets older, I can see more of his Dad in him.
And, I really like this one……of course! Me & My Love XOXO
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment