Friday, September 28, 2012

A Day In The Life….

When I have these patches of lulls in posts it’s because I’m just trying to survive our routine!  So far our typical week consists of  school, running the house, a 5th grader struggling with math whom we stay up with until up to 10 pm some evenings, two kids working on memorizing recital pieces and their piano lessons, 3 kids with 3 different soccer practices at 3 different parks mid-week, 3 different soccer games every Saturday at 3 different schools, being room mom for all 3 kids’ classes – had to line up helpers and already organize a homework party, and two boys that meet on separate afternoons for Scouts.  Oh, and did I leave out an average of 2 loads of laundry per day (unless someone is sick, then its more).  So, yes, there’s been a lull…..I’ve been a bit overwhelmed and haven’t been as “fun” lately! :) 

I try to put a smile on in the midst of it, but some days are really hard.  Lately, that’s when I’ve tried to find someone I can do something for…..it seems to take my mind off being overwhelmed.  And sometimes, it’s really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment