Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Utah Museum of Natural History

415Jared had a field trip….again! Smile  This lucky kid has had lots of fun field trips this year!  Fortunately, I was able to join and we had a great time at the Utah Museum of Natural History.  It was fun and I think it would be fun for Michael and I to go back to for a date, when I actually have time to sit and read everything!  They have everything form dinosaur fossils and a Pa416leontology lab where you get to watch hands on scientists restoring specimens, to a geology section with beautiful stones native to our State.  It also had a section on topography and geography of UT including a fun hands on area where little kids can play with water and sand.  There’s 5 floors and at the top there’s a weather center with an awesome view of the valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment